Monday, September 24, 2012

Upcoming Projects

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I didn't do much. I have so many projects to finish including my Homecoming Table Topper tutorial. 

These fabrics are for an upcoming holiday project which I will be able to show you in a couple of months (I think). I don't have a date for it yet but it's for a holiday series. I just finished the tutorial for this today.


I suddenly realized (today) I signed up to submit a project by the end of this month. EEEKS!!! I haven't even started yet. I do have the pattern design I am going to do so at least the hard part is done. I'll share as soon as I get it done.


I need to get going and finish this hopefully by tomorrow.



1 comment:

Mara said...

the top picture is that Zen Chic fabric, if so I look forward to your tutorial!