Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall De-Stashing

I am joining the Fall De-Stash Sale.   E-mail me at lilypatchquilts (at) yahoo (dot) com if you would like any of these or make me a reasonable offer. They need to go to a good home. Thanks :-) 


Thimbleberries Snowflake Festive Table Square
This kit makes a 57" square table topper/wallhanging
Backing is not included.
$40 + $5 shipping



Sandbox Quilt Kit
Comes with a printed pattern and fabrics to complete the quilt.
$25 ($50) - + $5 shipping I have two kits.


Quiltsmart Kapa Hawai'i Plumeria
No needle turn printed interfacing. Sew on the line, trim, turn, fuse and zigzag.
4 panels per package. I have 4   3 packages. Sizes are as follows:
1 package = 41" wallhanging
3 packages = 61" x 82" twin
4 packages = 82" or 92" square double/queen 
$16 per package (Reg. $32) + $2.75 for 1 package
       $3.10 for 2 packages
How about some quilting books? These have been sitting on the bookshelf far  too long. They are pretty much new or barely used. New because I flipped through it at the store, came home, put it on the shelf and never looked at them again. Barely used because I used it for a project and that was it. I don't think I should buy anymore books so here's some I am selling. 
I will have to look up shipping on these. If you would like anything, please e-mail me your zip code at: 
lilypatchquilts (at) yahoo (dot) com. If you buy multiple books and they can fit in a flat rate priority envelope or box, I will go that route.

 Paper Piecing by Alex Anderson $6 
Block Magic  by Nancy Johnson- Srebro $6

Dear Pam...Teach Me Your Quilting Techniques $10 
Q is for Quilt by Diana McClun and Laura Nownes $10

Paper Piecing the Seasons $9
A Quilter's Ark $8

Bargello Quilts $8
Sampler Schoolhouse $10
Pineapple Quilt $5 (used)

Color Bright Quilts For Kids $5
Kids Start Quilting by Alex Anderson $6

Quilt It for Kids by Pam Bono Designs $10
Magic Pillows, Hidden Quilts by Karin Hollaby $8

Add-a-Line Continuos Quilting $9 (used)
Machine Quilting Primer by Quilt In a Day $7 

Scrap Quilting $8
Hand Quilting $4 
Hand Applique by Alex Anderson $5

Lazy Girl Chelsea Tote $4
Stars in the Garden $5

Snowflake Tree Skirt (57" square size) $4
Simple Pleasures (19" x 24 1/2" size) $4

Two Hour Quilted Christmas Projects $4 
Deck the Halls $4 
Goose Berry Patch Christmas Book $4

Fabric Dyeing for Beginners $8
Dyeing and Painting Fabric $8

Threaded Together Pink Ribbon Quilt Project $4
Pink Ribbon Quilts $8
Shadow Applique $8

No comments: