Thursday, August 9, 2012

Food! Food! Food!

This is what our summer has been like filled with food, food food!!! It's been fun hanging out with our children. We decided to make some fresh hamburgers so off to Costco to buy ground beef.  Grilled it and topped with some secret sauce and grilled onions. 


Desserts have been plenty around here. Here is my version of chocolate velvet cupcake. It's pretty good : -) I can't handle all the red food coloring.


This is called Halo Halo. It's got sweet red beans, coconut jelly, jackfruit and vanilla ice cream. It's good but too much will make you sick.


We went out with a couple of friends and had this hot fudge brownie sundae. It was so YUMMY!

We love s'mores. We went out to our backyard and made some one night. I think I've gained a ton of weight with all these treats :-D


Hope you're having a great summer! Our kids will be heading back to school in a couple of weeks so we're trying to squeeze some more fun in. You might not see a lot of updates until our kiddos go back to school.

1 comment:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Yum!!! to everything! ;-) I think I gained just by looking~ and my keyboard needs a cleaning now too! LOL Have fun with the kiddo's!