Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Play Ball

This is one of the quilts I needed to finish for my CGQC January goal. I had to put the binding on. I barely had enough of the yellow flannel fabric to complete it. This poor quilt was sitting in the UFO pile for a few years. As I was sitting on the couch sewing on the back of the binding, my son sits underneath it and tells me it feels so warm. He then proceeds to ask me when am I going to finish binding it. I asked him why? He then says he wants to sleep under it that night. Needless to say, I stayed up with him until the quilt was done (4:30 am). He had to go to bed with the quilt. Thank goodness he's still on school break so we can sleep in. We do keep insane hours here when our kids are not in school. Next time I bind a flannel quilt, he needs to go to bed before I work on it. It was nice to see him all snuggled up in it when I checked on him after I got up.

Check back in a day or two. I will be putting up some of my fabrics for sale. Some are still on the bolt and some are from my stash. I have been scanning them today.


No comments: