Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Christmas Star Quilt Free Tutorial

I wrote this pattern a few years ago. It is really simple and quick to put together. I didn't feel like trimming the flying geese blocks so I cut everything I need for it into triangles. I bought these adorable bear prints to make a quilt for Christmas when my children were really young. I fussy cut the center squares to keep the full image of the sleepy bears. We still enjoy this quilt every year at Christmas time.
You can download the pattern here.








5 comments:

Jeanna said...

Cute quilt, Kim. Thanks for offering your pattern.

allthingzsewn said...

Very cute. Your work is so pretty.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Gorgeous quilt. Such fun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! That will be an adorable Christmas quilt. Aren't you glad fabric doesn't spoil? =)

Louise said...

I love how this pattern lets the focus fabric really shine! Such cute bears :)