Monday, December 12, 2016

En Provence Third Clue

It is time for another clue in Quiltville's En Provence mystery quilt. I chose to use shades of blue instead of the purple Bonnie used for her quilt.

I didn't feel like trimming the smaller pieces of fabric so I just made sure the sewing sides were straight and started sewing the strips together. Afterwards I pressed and then trimmed it to the size required for each of the four patch blocks.


I was going to finish all of the blocks over the weekend but there was an incident that made it so I had to stop what I was planning to do to clean up. In the process I had to throw away some of the fabrics I needed for the blocks and templates of other projects that couldn't be saved. It was a really sad morning but all is well again and I will have to re-draft those templates as soon as I get a chance my sewing area back. Christmas decorating is almost complete.


Linking to:

Online Stupendous Stitching Class

7 comments:

Frances Lilly Designs said...

Love your blue fabrics.

Unknown said...

I like that you have selected such bright, happy blues for your quilt. It will be beautiful.

Kathy said...

The blue is gorgeous!

Jeanna said...

Your four-patches are pretty. I really like the fabrics you selected.

Scooquilt said...

So sorry for your trouble. Hope you get back on track quickly. Pretty fabrics.

Podunk Pretties said...

Modern fabrics for one of Bonnies quilts?! I'm not sure that's ever been done before! Looking forward to seeing this one come together, your fabrics are amazing.

englishquilter said...

This is going to be one to watch!