Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dots and Daisies Great Granny Quilt

I hope you're all keeping cool. It's so hot!!! Despite the heat, I did manage to get one of my great granny quilt tops done. On this quilt, I just wanted to keep the blocks all the same. These fabrics are from Michael Miller's It's a Girl Thing collection. I love the combination of pinks and grey, perfect for a little girl's or baby quilt. Maybe I will keep it to use as a wallhanging ; -D

Here's the close-up of the top.

I placed the quilt on my side gate away from the sun. 

This as you can see is on my (half dead) front lawn. You would have to water your yard everyday to get the grass to stay green around here. 

I have one more great granny quilt top to finish up. I haven't decided how I am going to do the borders yet. I'll have to think on that for a few days. In the meantime, stay cool : -D

No comments: