Friday, July 27, 2012

Dresden Bag

Remember this block I made for the Red White and Blue Blog Shop? I had a couple of options. Option 1 - make a small candle mat, perfect because of the circle in the center.
Option 2 - make a bag out of it. I went with Option 2 because I had enough fabrics leftover to make one. 


Here's my finished Dresden Bag. I designed it to where it can be worn across the body or on your shoulder.
 Here's a close-up of the bag.

The backside.

Hope you like it. It was kind of different to watermark my pictures with my new blog name. I guess it will take some getting used to, but it's a great change!

2 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Hi Kim~ I love it! The zipper top is so nice for safety! :-) Have a happy weekend!

Dandelion Quilts said...

Oh cute color choices.