Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Break Part 3

Spring Break was so much fun! Today our son went back to school so Spring Break is officially over for us. It's time to get back to normal everyday things. This is the last of the pictures I would like to share. We went to Monterey to go look around and do a bit of shopping. In all the years that we've been to Monterey, 
I 've never been to a quilt shop so we decided to make a stop before we hit Cannery Row. We stopped at this quilt shop in Pacific Grove called Back Porch Fabrics. Theshop is small but has a lot of fun fabrics. 



Fat quarter table.

Beautiful quilts on the walls.

Love these art quilts.

Sale table.

It was fun looking around. I did buy some new fabrics. I am going to use some to make myself a new bag and a quilt. I will definitely share when I get them done.

No comments: