Friday, February 24, 2012

Sew Crafty Linky Party


While I was taking a blogging break I didn't do much sewing but towards the end I felt I needed to create something, just anything to keep my mind off things. I told hubby I need some creative therapy time so I sat down and made this little zip pouch for my little one to keep his change in. 


During times when I am in the car or watching tv late at night, I would do some really simple knitting. I am trying to use up some yarn that I have laying around. This little neck wrap is made using one ball of Lion Brand Fun Fur and one ball of Red Heart soft yarn. I am going to buy a pretty pin to use it as a closure when I wear it. I had some extra yarn leftover so I made a small baby beanie with a flower to go with it and gave it away before I  took a picture of it.


Would you like to join me each week for some creative therapy? Link up and show us what you've created. I will create a post on Thursday each week for you to link up. This week I am a day late but that's ok. It'll be fun to see what you've all created. Please grab my button and place on your sidebar or in your post when you link up.