Monday, December 26, 2011

Day After Christmas Shopping

I got up early (8:30 am) this morning and went to Target to pick up some wrapping papers for next year. We finally finished ALL of our wrapping paper that I bought 14 years ago. I went hog wild because they were $.25 per role. Now it's all gone. It sure was fun to buy new ones. 


I also stopped by my LQS and bought some Christmas fabrics at 40% off. I bought more than I planned to, but I really don't have alot of Christmas fabrics in my stash and I have plans to complete a Christmas project each month next year. I guess you could say "Christmas Through the Year" for me. 
Here's what I bought:


A Charm Pack of Flurry by Kate Spain.

A Flurry Jellyroll and Countdown to Christmas Jellyroll by Kate Spain and Sweetwater.



Flurry fabrics by Kate Spain and Snowflake tonal print from Moda.

 More Countdown to Christmas by Sweetwater.


I have plans to make a couple of quilts, Christmas stockings and some little accessories with these fabrics. Can't wait to get started.

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

Christmas project each month - What a wonderful way to keep Christmas alive all year long!