Friday, September 16, 2011

New Purse

I don't know if you would call it new, but to me it's new. This bag didn't look like this before. I wish I had taken a picture of it before I pulled it apart and started trimming it to this new size and look. It was larger and it didn't have the stability that I would like my bags to have so after staring at it for quite some time, I sat down and started un-sewing. After I was done, I didn't like the original button I had, so I changed out the button too. I am very happy how it turned out. This is a great bag to use up your small scraps. These fabrics were scraps leftover from my Thimbleberries project. Thinking of that, I don't know where I put it??? Do you know where I put it? LOL:-)


If you haven't entered my giveaway. scroll down and check it out, there's one more day left to enter.

3 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very cute Kim! Hope you find your T-berries project! ;-) Have a happy weekend!

Dandelion Quilts said...

A new purse is always nice no matter how it came about.

Mary E said...

Love the purse. Have a great weekend!