Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Bags

It's been a busy time for me sewing all sorts of projects. I bought a bunch of these fabrics from Art Gallery when my LQS had a sale to make these bags. I don't usually choose peachy orange colors but somehow these fabrics were just calling to me. I am working on some projects that I hope I can show you soon. I was able to squeeze in a small quilt I designed so hopefully I will be able to reveal it next week.

On another note....if you've been reading my blog for a long time I wrote about CSN stores but anywho, I won a gift certificate from them and I have to say the products were great and shipping was very prompt. I was very happy with the service. Ok, I was just rambling, next week I will be doing a giveaway on my blog. Come visit or sign up to be a follower so you'll know when I post the giveaway. You'll be glad you did because it is an awesome giveaway.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in the fabrics you selected. Nice bag too!

Unknown said...

gorgeous bag.
Lovely colours

Michelle said...

You have been busy! Cute bags!