Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Tablerunner

I think I am done making quilty things for Halloween forever. I started out making just one lap quilt, but it ended up turning into four. I finished all four quilt tops in two days. I managed to quilt three of those tops then we went to see our friends to participate in their son's important milestone on Sunday. I brought my quilts to work on so during the trip up and back I finished the binding on two of them. When we got home and the kids went to bed I finished the wallhanging. I was in a hurry to get them done so I can work on a ton of bags before the end of the month. I will share all of the quilts over the next few days. They all use pretty much the same fabrics. I'll tell you all how I ended up with four when I finish the lap quilt and get it posted.


No comments: