Friday, August 20, 2010

Finally

Remember this quilt I posted a while ago that I only have the top done? I did not get it quilted and bound until now. I have been so busy through the holidays, then fundraising in between and sewing machines not behaving that it was hectic and frustrating to say the least. I am so glad it's done and ready to mail out to Quilts For Kids. I have never machine sewn my borders on. This is a first for me. I figured with all the wear and tear, I had better just machine sew the binding on. It wasn't as hard as I thought. It went pretty well.
The voting for Pets On Quilts Show ends tomorrow. Make sure you go and vote (for me : D ) you can win some awesome quilting prizes.
The weekend is here. Have a great one!


1 comment:

lfhpueblo said...

Oh, this quilt will make some little boy very happy. It's bright and cherry. Love the materials you choose.