Monday, May 17, 2010

Roly Poly Quilt

This is a roly poly quilt I made when my children were little. You know, there are some quilts we make to use and then there are some we make to decorate our home with, well this is one to decorate with. Since the background was sort of a creamy ivory color, I didn't want it to get dirty. I hung it in my girls' room until they got older. Since then it's been sitting in my closet so that's why you see the fold lines. I asked hubby to wash all my quilts so I can display some and get rid of the fold line (hopefully). I almost forgot to add. The animals are all hand done and the fabrics are 30's reproduction prints. The pics are kind of small, so just click on it and you'll be able to see a better view.













2 comments:

Aunt Spicy said...

What a fun quilt! And what a fun blog you have! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Jen Price said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway and good luck!