Thursday, April 15, 2010

CG&GQC

This is one of my projects for the CG&GQC goal I have been working on. I won this Decoy Schnibbles pattern from Michelle and it's taken me a while to get it done. I know it's small, but I had to modify it a bit because I wasn't paying attention to the seam allowance instruction. I used mostly scraps for this quilt. I haven't figured out where I am going to put it when it's done.
BTW...I will be joining the tote bag sewing party this Sat. I will be making the Bella bag from Anka's Treasures. I won the pattern from Kristina of Quilted Treasures. Can't wait to work on it. The bag looks really cute.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, I'm jealous! LOL!

I love that Decoy pattern! I just wish I had the time to make one. Well, you have inspired me to move that pattern up on my list.

Have fun at the party!

Twee Poppets said...

Stopping by from New Friend Friday. I'm following you now! Hope you can stop by and follow me, too. :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/tweepoppets

I have a couple great giveaways going on right now! One is for a $10 gift card to the Sweet as Pie Creations Etsy shop, and the other is for a two-pack of Snappi diaper fasteners. I hope you'll enter! :)