Friday, April 9, 2010

Alyssa Tote

This was a birthday gift set I made for my friend's little girl recently. I cut fabrics for the pockets and forgot to add it so I made the little pouch to go with the tote bag. I lined it pretty good so it will stand on its own. My son spent the night at my friend's home and he said she was carrying it around and wouldn't put it down. It's nice to know she loved it. That's all I have for today.
Click on the buttons below and go make some new friends. Have a great weekend!





11 comments:

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

so charming and very well done! I hopped over from New Friend Friday and am so happy that I did! Hope to see you back at my place sometime soon when you get a moment. I have become a follower and hope that you will do the same. Happy Weekend!

Lesly said...

Beautiful purse - perfect for a little girl! Thanks for sharing your Sew-n-Tell!

Leslie said...

this is beautiful!!! i love the fabric

Michelle said...

Beautiful purse! I love paisley. I can see why she wouldn't put it down. :-)

Unknown said...

You are super talented! Love this! I love pink :)
I am a Mom too and have 3 little kids. I am following you now, come follow me :)
Gros bisous
Frenchy

pinksuedeshoe said...

Kim I LOVE that fabric, love it. It's so cute and that little pouch is just as good as a pocket anyday!

Dee said...

What an awesome gift! So very thoughtful and the fabric is just a favorite of mine!

Great finish!

Dayna said...

These are really adorable!

Rebecca said...

what a great gift!

Rene' said...

Kim this is a really pretty tote bag. Love the pale fabric. Thanks for sharing.

Stacey said...

Very cute. I love that fabric. Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.