Friday, February 5, 2010

CGQC February Projects

It's time to plan my projects for the Charming Girls Quilt Club. I only have two this month because I am seeeewww busy getting somethings finalized, can't tell you yet. Should be done soon and it has to do with quilting.
This month I would like to finish these two projects. The first one should have been done along time ago. It's the Quilts for Kids Challenge. I have had the kit for quite a while, but got sidetracked by other things. This is the month to get it done and mail it out.
The second one is a Schnibbles quilt. It's called Decoy. I won this from Michelle and have been dying to make one. I don't have a picture of the fabric because I am going to pull scraps from my scrap pile to use. I am really trying to use up those scraps. It seems like the more I use them the more scraps I get, hmmmm.....must be a magic pile, not a scrap pile:)


4 comments:

joan said...

Wonderful projects Kim. I too am looking forward to make the Schnibbles quilt.I guess they are somewhat addictive.... but an enjoyable addiction!Tee hee..
Good luck and happy sewing!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I need to get my Q4K quilt done too. Yours is goign to be so cute :)

Michelle said...

Oh, I like your projects for this month! I can't wait to see them.

Strlady said...

I love that Schnibbles pattern! I'm looking forward to seeing your version.