Monday, November 2, 2009

Some Sewing Projects

Happy Monday!

I know Halloween is over, but I needed to finish this simple wallhanging that I started last Halloween. Yup, you heard it right, last Halloween. I was trying to figure out a way to quilt it on my little sewing machine so I put it away and did take it back out. This year the Halloween decorations came out so I figured I had better finish this wallhanging. My machine quilting is a bit rusty since I haven't done any machine quilting in a few years. I just made the tops and hung them up in my closet so yes, I have many UFO's. I finally finished the binding this morning so hubby can put it away with the Halloween stuff today. While I was at it, I also made a zippered pouch with scraps of fabric I have. Now I don't really know what to do with it. I just felt like making a zippered pouch.

Well, I have a ton of things to do today including some stamping which you can check out tomorrow on the Sherrod Studio blog for our Tuesday Throwdown challenge.

Enjoy your day:)












No comments: