Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Quilt #3


This is quilt #3 for Halloween. I started out with the Schnibbles Paganini pattern but then I didn't have enough black fabric for the border so I added the orange to make up the difference in the border. I was determined to not buy anymore fabrics so I used up the leftover pieces that I had from the snowball block for my other Halloween quilt I am still working on. I trimmed it down to the measurement needed. This little quilt was really quick and easy to put together.



I placed the quilt on my diningroom table and this paper tree was what my son and I made when he was in pre-school.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty mini-quilt. I love Halloween home decor. I think it is sweet that you still have the little tree. I have all of my daughters hand made items.