Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CGQC Goals

I haven't don't much sewing since I've been having sewing machine issues and SUPER busy since my children are home for the summer and scouts. Now that the CGQC is setting our goals every couple of months I think I can manage. This list will be short since I don't have pics.

Sewing/Craft Goals:

1. Finish Decoy Schnibbles
2. 5 Bags
3. Between Friends Quilt
4. Use up leftover blocks from Leftover quilt

Personal Goals:

1. Be more organized
2. Lose weight

That's all for July and August.

2 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Kim, I'm so glad you're joining us for another year! Great goals you have! I'm looking forward to seeing your pretty things - and to see how you get organized and lose weight - so I can just copy you (smile) - because I need to do both of those, too!

Linda in Calif. said...

You should have a good time with your goals this month, especially the bags. As for being more organized - I find that really helps me finish up my goals. :-) I thought about listing losing weight but I didn't. Good luck!